Monday, July 1, 2013

Monthly Mix-Ins

1.  Soooo these S'mores cupcakes happened this weekend.  They were pretty much devoured in one day.  Stay tuned for this one, folks.

2.  I want to meet whoever wrote 22 Excellent Reasons to Drink More Whiskey.  I feel like we would be the very best of friends.

3.  I have been dying over these super festive July 4th Layered Drinks ever since I saw them on In Katrina's Kitchen a few days ago.  Somebody come over so I can make these for us. 

4.  Sometimes... I think I'm pretty tough.  Then I see new stories like this and think nope.  Not tough at all.

5.   Jessica from How Sweet Eats shared this in her latest edition of Tuesday Things and I've been mass e-mailing the link ever since:  If Kids Tweeted About TV Shows Like Adults Do.

6.   Dairy Queen had a S'mores Blizzard for June and I'm just now realizing it's gone.  I had one last week and it was really good!  The fact I may never eat one is making me horrifically sad.  Someone tell me they're not gone forever?

7.  I'm not going to touch the whole Kim/Kanye baby name thing because... no.  It's just too easy.

8.  So sooo happy that my summer shows are back on, but Michael and Fi really need to just get back together on Burn Notice already.  Stop messing with their relationship, because it is really damaging my overall real life well-being. 

9.   How cute are these mini mason jar lanterns for a 4th of July party or any other summer barbeque?!  Dying of cute DIY-ness.  They make me feel like I need to seriously step up my craft game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...